Hospitality, Friendship, Encouragement

Thursday, October 16, 2014

After The Rain


This morning is a bit hazy, it may be partially cloudy all day, but the rain that came and dropped 4+ inches is gone.




 I can't quite capture it, but this small red tree is so stunning.  It is in my sight every time I walk in the kitchen.  I see it out the sliding door to the deck.  
I took this with my phone from my deck this morning.  They aren't great but they give you an idea of the beauty in the changing leaves that I am experiencing at our home.

I am hopeful that the chairs and table on the deck will dry up and I'll be able to sit outside and enjoy the beauty.

How is Autumn coming along where you live?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's some scenery; where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. And your grass is so green. I love those red leaves, whatever tree they are. We are just starting to see a hint of color. We have to go to the highlands to see any real color right now. Lots of people drive up to the mountains this coming weekend, which is usually the "peak weekend."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backyard is as gorgeous as a park!! I miss those beautiful, vibrant fall colors. I was a fellow PA girl. :-) We do get beautiful trees here in MS, just not as many and not quite as vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your beautiful fall color!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Creekside Cottage - a place of Hospitality, Friendship and Encouragement!

Things I Like

  Brenda from It's A Beautiful Life blog did a post with this title and I enjoyed her list so I thought I'd do something similar. He...